Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do I do? It's really happening. I thought it was a joke. 30 years ago I was like "Duuuude, I am NEVER gonna be one of THOSE kinds of..."

Sigh. I'm kinda that kind. But I smoke weed to counter act it. Works like a charm.

I'm sarcastic now ;) Can't you tell. Very negative. BUT, it's sort of a "weird fake act, I done my whole life". It's like being angry at cops, so you go "Oh yeah I just LOVE THOSE coppers." Sarcasm. But, some naive people were like, "Wow? Really? You LOVE them? Jessica, come here. I found one who LOVES them."

And, I went "OMG".

I see how cults form.

Registered
Hopefully someone will translate your post for me soon. I have no idea what you are saying, sorry 馃槙

Registered
Sarcasm is like a fine wine I think. Not many people like the taste. But those that do, love it. Maybe you need to find your kinda people by exploring new environments. One thing I've found is that I'm extremely judgemental, but if I just get to know the "stupid" people a little more, they not so stupid after all. I have this one friend who I initially considered naive and silly, but now I think she's really witty, and I really enjoy her company.

Super Moderator
馃尦馃尣馃檭馃尣馃尦

Failure's Art
Oh man. Think I'm confused. Yes, definitely probably confused. I have no idea what's going on right now.

Super Moderator
The arc when she joined the cult was best.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully someone will translate your post for me soon. I have no idea what you are saying, sorry 馃槙
What I am saying is:

Imagine if someone read your comment, and literally felt you did not understand English and needed someone to translate it for you, to your native language, of 'English'.

Next thing we know, CNN is reporting it. TMZ. All the "dems/libs". Kylie is reposting. Kim too. Everyone thinks you don't speak English... you'd find it, "insane" right?

Well.........

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sarcasm is like a fine wine I think. Not many people like the taste. But those that do, love it. Maybe you need to find your kinda people by exploring new environments. One thing I've found is that I'm extremely judgemental, but if I just get to know the "stupid" people a little more, they not so stupid after all. I have this one friend who I initially considered naive and silly, but now I think she's really witty, and I really enjoy her company.
Yup I agree. Fine wine, good comparison.

Oh man, I had a lot I wanted to say but I had to edit it. Now I lost my train of thought. Grr. Anyway, yeah, your friend sounds like people I knew.

Registered
What I am saying is:

Imagine if someone read your comment, and literally felt you did not understand English and needed someone to translate it for you, to your native language, of 'English'.

Next thing we know, CNN is reporting it. TMZ. All the "dems/libs". Kylie is reposting. Kim too. Everyone thinks you don't speak English... you'd find it, "insane" right?

Well.........
Erm...

So....

Are people taking what you are saying out of context? I think I understand a little better but I do feel that maybe you are confusing people. If you spend your time drifting in and out of sarcasm the people around you may no longer able able to tell when you are and aren't being sarcastic.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha but you got to understand.

I "KNEW" about the "Getting old..." thing. Who hasn't. The countless comedians. The TV shows. The depression commercials. Indy films.

But, it's "BEING THERE". Versus imagining it, while young.

And I'm one of the FEW, rare, "Sane, good" old people left. Trust me. ALL ELSE, are lame parents.

I wish less people had kids. Really.

WHO ARE THEY to think they CAN? Who said we WANT more of them. I don't. They only "add" but never contribute, to Earth's limit precious recources.

These millenials, are creepily wrong but I can't do nothing about it and will seem "haterish" if I do. Yet it's NOT HATE! It's like I'm an actual engineer, realizing the bridge was built wrong and could collapse. I'm "warning ya'll". But, the people "won't believe it, nor take any action" because I'm "only 5'5" and not famous".

They require it being a certified famous 'expert' and preferably over 5'10" otherwise they just brush it off as attention getting.

That's how STUPID people are! Lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts