Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could really use the help of all of you Mountain Dew or Pepsi drinkers, I'm trying to win an XBOX 360 in their "Every ten minutes" contest. If you buy a mountain dew or pepsi with an orange cap it has a code under the cap that you can enter into their website for a chance to win an XBOX 360 every ten minutes. The problem is that in order for your chances of winning to be any good you need to have a ton of the codes to win, probably 100 or more to even have a chance, but much more than that to have a sure win. I have a handful of them now and I plan to get about 25-50 of them on my own, but I could really use some help. So if any of you happen to drink Mountain Dew or Pepsi and you are feeling charitable I would really apretiate the help, I'm jobless and I can't afford the full price of the system but I can spend a few dollars on some soda, since I drink some everyday anyway.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
A better idea would be to put all that fizzy-water money into a 6-month certificate of deposit, and drink water intead.

You get to prevent some cavities and get free money from the interest--it's a win-win :)

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pepsi sells way more than 50 a minute :)

I'm thinking a little closer to 5,000. This is a big country, with a lot of thirsty people. Even that number could be low.

Remember: this is gambling. The house always wins.

-Ryan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kardax said:
Pepsi sells way more than 50 a minute :)

I'm thinking a little closer to 5,000. This is a big country, with a lot of thirsty people. Even that number could be low.

Remember: this is gambling. The house always wins.

-Ryan
Actually you can see how many poeple enter each ten minutes, late at night there are about 500-600 entries.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's with all of this common sense advice? If a wanted a logical answer I'd call my dad, :p Also, I just found a store that is selling them for 50 cents a pop :)

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
I drink pepsi, but only cans. Otherwise I'd help you. You should just check ebay and buy a used one. Nothing wrong with something used, I've bought alot of used stuff and it all works well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoneLioness said:
I drink pepsi, but only cans. Otherwise I'd help you. You should just check ebay and buy a used one. Nothing wrong with something used, I've bought alot of used stuff and it all works well.
Thanks, but what I'm trying to win is the XBOX 360, it hasn't been released yet so I can't buy a used one. They just announced the release date of november 22nd, if you win one in the contest they send it to you a day or two before you can buy it in the stores.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Adam1203 said:
LoneLioness said:
Thanks, but what I'm trying to win is the XBOX 360, it hasn't been released yet so I can't buy a used one. They just announced the release date of november 22nd, if you win one in the contest they send it to you a day or two before you can buy it in the stores.
I think you're probably going to have to wait till a few months after release then and buy a used one. Even used though, they may be pretty expensive until a couple years pass.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a quick update, I'm still collecting codes and I've been given several of them, both in person and through pm's on this forum. A local store is still selling them for 50 cents a bottle(less than half the normal price) so that's where I've been buying all of my soda.

So far I have 85 codes, I've entered 19 of them in various drawings and I'm saving a bunch of them to enter all at once, I should be able to get well over 100 before long, and I've got untill the end of the month to keep saving them up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts