Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I came across this interesting forum and thought I would join. I feel lonely at times but I'm relieved to know others feel the same way too. :boogie
To tell you all a bit about myself, I dont believe I have social anxiety disorder, I am very outgoing actually. Yet, I feel lonely even in a large group of people. I find myself alone often and I enjoy it thoroughly, but I've been lonely all my life, I dont know how much more of it I can take. Maybe I just need to go out a bit more or something of that sort.
I'm still in high school and boy oh boy isnt it fun (sarcasm).:no

I use to have such amazing goals and now, it seems depression is settling in and life seems hollow. I feel like I'm wasting away and, life at home isnt peachy either. But I'll still try and be happy and smile. No use to be negative.

I don't have a fixed location due to my family moving constantly (which is ok because I can experience cultures and become more cultured :banana.)

I like to laugh alot, I'm also very funny and random.
I really do not know what more I can say, but I can't wait to speak with all of you wonderful pplz on this forum.

So peace out :p

·
On me "toes"
1,486 Posts
Hello DarkAngel, welcome!
I understand dealing with depression and loneliness. You've come to a good place to talk about it with others who also understand.
I enjoy your attitude, humour, and flexibility with your family moving around so much, good attitude.:)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, xxDarkangelxx! :)

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Hello DarkAngel! Welcome to SAS!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Satsuki, welcome to :sas

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Hello and welcome! You sound like a very interesting person, I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future :D

Take care! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts