Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post... So hi. Basically, I don't even know if I have SA, I just find myself reading through these forums all the time because many people on the forum, like me, have no friends or have trouble making friends.I think having no friends is difficult in the modern era, as you have to cope with seeing happier people going out and having fun. I'm 15. People always tell me I should value my childhood, but personally I can't wait to leave school and have a fresh start. I'm on holidays at the moment, and everyday I feel bad cause everyone I know is out having fun and I'm just sitting at home. I have many acquaintances, but no friends, I just can't talk to these people for very long. I hate the holidays, because during the term I have lots of schoolwork and music, and I generally operate under the guise that sport and study etc. Keeps my busy, as well as farm work, a convinient cover. I love education, too. I get great marks, and I aspire to move to Melbourne and study architecture and planning and hopefully, finally, meet some like-minded people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts