Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Patrick. I'm 23. I've suffered from the social anxiety for quite awhile. It has gotten worse since I graduated from high school. I am attending a college now but I still have many anxiety issues I have not dealt with as well as an incredibly low self-esteem/confidence. It's nice to see I'm not alone with these problems, although I knew this beforehand. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you better and maybe offer advice every now and then...I feel your pain!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Patrick, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, AboveChiangMai! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Patrick, just curious about your log-in. Are you in Thailand? I've lived here quite a while and really like it, but sometimes get to feeling really isolated. But what the hell, I felt that way in Texas and in Reno too a lot of the time.
I have my good days and bad days, but today was kind of a rough one. Just registered for this site today. Would appreciate it if someone interested in drawing up an online friendship with an aging hippie (55), sober alcoholic (but not going to meetings), music lover would drop me a line.
James

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Patrick, im new here too and also have not much confidence so hopefully, we will find the support we need on here. If you ever wanna chat just leave me a comment :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Patrick and jms0011,

I too am new here.

I believe that having a low self esteem plays a large role in us having SA. My therapist has me building that up little by little.

jms0011: living in a foreign country provides its own challenges (I'm originally from the Caribbean).

Welcome to the both of you.

Trini

1 - 10 of 10 Posts