Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I just registered and I'm very glad to have found SAS. I've been struggling with social anxiety my whole life and I've finally decided to do something about it. Thank you for this great resource of ideas and support.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi JMK,

I suppose I'm not one to talk but whole life? says your 26.. lol but yes, I know how you feel. I'm no veteran to these boards, but i can tell you with confidence, you've only just found the tip of the ideas/support iceberg.

Glad to have you here,
~Eric

·
Banned
40 Posts
Hi everyone.
I just registered and I'm very glad to have found SAS. I've been struggling with social anxiety my whole life and I've finally decided to do something about it. Thank you for this great resource of ideas and support.
It is absolutely great that you thinking positively. As someone who no longer have social anxiety at least I did not cure it until I was around 19 year of age, I think I can help you. If you want to talk about it, feel free to aim me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is absolutely great that you thinking positively. As someone who no longer have social anxiety at least I did not cure it until I was around 19 year of age, I think I can help you. If you want to talk about it, feel free to aim me.
Why are you asking everyone to aim you? Why don't you just say what you know and help everyone here if this is really what you want to do?

·
Banned
40 Posts
Why are you asking everyone to aim you? Why don't you just say what you know and help everyone here if this is really what you want to do?
From my experience, a live talk can do more good than countless message. When I know someone I can better help them, if I don't know you and only wrote what you put, how can I help you? What I know don't apply to everyone on here as well. I can connect better with whoever want my help on aim becauses I am talking to them directly and don't have to go through pages upon pages of writing what I know but I can write a few lines and really help that particular person. Some people may be in college, some may still be in high school, some may be in their 30's, and so forth.

Do you know it cost money to talk to a live psychologist? Who probably wont' know how to address your particular problem? I'm doing this out of the goodness off my heart and I am of help because I been there, I done that, and I know the end result.

But really I can only do my best on a forum, but what if your at school and your at an uncertain event and you don't know what to do, you can aim me and I can help, but I won't be on a forum all the time and I won't response as fast as I could on aim because I'm on aim every time I turn on my laptop.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey JMK welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, JMK! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts