Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good night...er morning. Nice to meet ya. I know its late but I'm up so here I go. I use this user name on several sites, so if you see it, its probably me lol.

As of 9 of this evening, I was having a conversation with a friend that made me seriously question myself and I ended up here. I'm a college junior and ive had anxiety problems for a number of years. I want to believe that I was fine as a kid and just went wrong somewhere, but I'm not so sure nowadays. I just started seeing things differently.

When I was in middle school it was really bad, I didnt want to go outside or do anything if my regular friends werent with me (and they usually werent since they all lived far away). Now its not as bad, although I still have a hard time introducing myself to people. This is even extends to the internet sometimes (like now...I never know what to say in these things). Maybe talking to people who actually feel what I feel will help me a little.
Anyways, I hope to talk to some of you guys in the future.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi i know exactly how u feel im so glad i came across this site its so nice to have people 2 talk 2 that feel the same as me

·
Still Running
387 Posts
:lurk
Welcome
I love these little smiley face things they have on this site, that's why I come here.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey FaintOfHearts welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, FaintOfHearts! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts