Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,I have just come across this forum in a search I done on google for social anxiety so thought I would sign up:roll I`m not sure if I am posting this thread in the correct forum but just thought I would introduce myself,I`m Lee and I live a short distance from Middlesbrough,Cleveland in the uk and have done all my life,I`m 35yrs Of age and apart suffering from social anxiety and curvature of the spine I am a kind hearted honest and caring person who is easy to get on with,I have always been a very quiet and shy person since my childhood and I just find it extremely difficult to communicate with other people,even my own brothers,nieces,nephews,aunties and uncles,It does get me down but I just have to get other it,I have many interests and hobbies,thank you for reading and thank you for your replies.:)
Lee

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Lee, welcome to :sas

This isn't the correct forum but maybe one of our mods will be nice enough to move it to the correct forum for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Hi Toad licker and thank you for the warm welcome,it is nice to be here and to meet people who also suffer with social anxiety:) I hope to learn more on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts