Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, my real name is Geoff (I'm very nervous about admitting my real name, but I've got to do something I guess). A few months ago I came to the realization I had severe Social Anxiety, but did nothing of it. Now it's getting to the point where I *need* to do something. So I'm starting from square one and joining a message board. I've always been shy, and I have a particularily excellent memory, so I remember it was about the age of 8 or 9 I started to get the intense social feelings. Middle school was not the best times of life, as I'm sure many others can vouch for, but in High School things got a lot better when I started to hang out with people who were like me. Joining a sports team was also a big help, and I highly recommend building up the courage and doing it for any other individual in high school suffering from Social Anxiety.

Not much to say about me personally. I'm a nerd, I especially like video games, computer related stuff and music. I also compose music as a little hobby of mine. If you knew me in real life, you'd probably know me as that nice guy, that never has something to talk about. It's not that I don't, it's that don't want to be in the center of attention ;).

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Geoff, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hey Geoff, I like video games too :) Play any first person shooters?

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Ramsus! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts