Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :) You can call me Jules, if you'd like. Everybody else does.
Hm, so this is kind of awkward... I'm new here. I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join since my SA just keeps getting worse and worse and with my family, I have no support. So I was hoping maybe here would be a good start to get some.
About me... Well I'll be 16 in August. I've missed out on a lot of life. I developed SA in the summer before 7th grade, and only went to one semester before being homeschooled. Aside from trying public highschool for 4 days in freshman year, I've been homeschooled ever since due to the SA, mostly...
I have no idea what else to say. Ask me anything you'd like, though. I'm pretty nice.

Do I say thank you here? Haha. Thank you for listening...err...reading! :)

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I think you could benefit from some cognitive behavioural therapy. If you have never tried it, talk to your parents about it. You're still very young and the earlier you try and get a grip on your SA, the better.

Welcome to the site, you'll meet a lot of people just like you here.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Jules welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, CurlsMakeTheGirl! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, welcome! I just joined too. I'm homeschooled and I'm 14, but you probably saw that on my thread you posted on. :) Glad to have you, and if you ever wanna message me you can. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts