Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm 25 years old and have been diagnosed with a few things, one of which is Social Anxiety Disorder. I think it is more debilitating then anything else I deal with. I've been on God knows how many different medications in the past (since about 16 or 17), but refuse to take anymore, and have not been on anything for a while now. I've also spoken with several counselors, but unfortunately have not found one that has really been able to help me in any way. I have the support of my family, but have pretty much been dealing with this on my own without medication and therapy the best way I can for the past several months. Chances are I will end up back on medication and/or in therapy because I have already tried this route in the past and failed miserably. I don't really have many close friends and have had almost no luck with relationships. I am currently doing well with a job I've had since November and that has been a godsend in helping me cope with a number of things. I've been reading around the forums for a while and it's nice to officially be a part of this.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey a horse with no name :wel

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, AHorseWithNoName! :)