Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a male 26 from malaysia. for anyone who doesnt know where malaysia is, it is just beside singapore. ive been suffering with SAD since i was maybe 14 years old and its gradually build up and become more severe when i was 18-22 years old. but somehow i manage to ease it a little bit(very little) when i enter working life when 23 years old. but this problem still burdening me and cause me to not functioning properly and resulting to unsteady jobs and career. hopping from one job to another is no strange to me.

BTW my social life very2 sucks, no friends whatsoever and no GF to. i dont have fear to be in public, but just talking to people is scaring me. i just visit a psychiatrist recently and he admitted that im the first person who come to him with SAD:no:no:no:no and he seems not very used to this disorder. he prescribe me a lexapro and ive been taking it for 4 days now and nothing change... i hope i will overcome SAD soon.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey parklah :wel

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Welcome to SAS! I can relate to much of what you have said. Working has helped my SA too. I've become more functional, but still don't have a social life.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Parklah! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts