Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Nicole and I'm 16.I've had social anxiety since I was 13 but I was properly diagnosed with it sometime last year.Last year was what really did it I skipped 47 days most of them was spent in the school bathroom which seems really low now but I couldn't deal with facing the kids and teachers.It got me in a lot of trouble with cys so I'm still dealing with that...Actually the main reason I'm posting this is because my counselor gave me a "homework assignment" to post an intro because I've been reading everything on here for a while but I've just been too afraid to post anything myself.I'm doing better then last year but I'm still a prisoner in my own home unable to go out because I'm afraid of what people will say or think...Anyways that's about it.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey Nicole, welcome to :sas

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Good for you for posting, Nicole! I myself lurked for months before I had the guts to post an intro. Welcome to SAS and enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, BlasphemousRumors! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.