Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok where to start. My anxiety started when I was maybe 12-13 or about grade 6. I made 1 friend throughout my 3 years in middle school and now almost 10 years later that same person is still my only friend. I ended up not being allowed back to high school because I had missed so many classes and now spend most of my days in my room being depressed and playing video games. If you saw me out in public you would never guess any of this because I look pretty normal.

There is so much I want to do with my life, like finish high school, go to college, move out on my own. I'm at a point now where I am very lonely and depressed and I want to get out and meet people, but I don't know how or where to do that, and even if I did meet someone i would have no idea how to talk to them for more than a minute. I am seeing a psychologist and going to a panic/anxiety support group which is nice but the people there are much older than me. That's all I can think of at the moment!

Hello everyone :)

· Banned
177,635 Posts
Hey micr0monkey :wels

· Registered
146,606 Posts
Welcome, Micr0monkey! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.