Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm an 18 year old college student at UTSA. I have suffered from SA for a while now, and I have begun to run out of options. I want to say that it began around 7th grade, and it has gradually gotten worse. I'm awfully shy, and I sometimes feel that nobody could ever love me. I have few friends, but I feel that I have grown apart from them over the last year or so. It may have to do with me being away from them, but I feel alone now more than ever. I have never had a girlfriend, and find it EXTREMELY hard to talk to women. I do dream of having a wife and children, but at the rate I am headed it doesn't look as if that could ever happen (which just makes me more depressed). I joined hoping to have a few questions answered, and to know that there are people out there who are going through the same thing I am, and to have support, because I feel I am running out of options. Thanks

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, MSchmidt! :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Too me, it sounds like you have a really positive way of looking at your situation as far as taking action and trying to get support and info. I hope the forums can help you.

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
welcome to sas mschmidt

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Michael, welcome to :sas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts