Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, :noI have very bad anxiety and depression for over 10 yrs. It all started when my husband died. I did use drugs/alchohol to cope. I have since gone to rehab and now only drink a little. At this time I do feel so overwhelmed, scared, depressed and its been this way for months. I dont have interest to do basic responsibilities in life let alone hobbies. My days are spent sleeping or having panic attacks. I am in counseling. I FEEL LIKE IM DRAGGING a thousand pound gorilla on my back all day everyday? Everything is such an effort. :eek:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hey, welcome to this place. Hope you'll find it helpful here. :)

It sounds like you've had a lot of problems, so it's really understandable that you'd feel such a heavy burden. I can't relate to all of it, but I can imagine what it would feel like, and most of the people here will relate to life being such an effort. But about the most I can manage are my hobbies and interests too.

All I can say is keep putting one foot in front of the other, in spite of it all. It's the only way anything can get better really, isn't it? :squeeze

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, NeverLooseHope! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey neverloosehope welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need someone to talk to about (insert topic), feel free to msg me at any time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts