Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
I'm Mary and I'm a freshman in college. I'm new to this site. I joined since for the past 3 weeks my anxiety has been going bannas. :bananaToday has been a fairily good day though. Most likely since I have barricaded myself inside my dorm room and my roomate is not here thankfully :doorTrying to fight off the anxiety I feel, but i usually lose out halfway through the day.

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Well>>>>>> WELCOME
I hope you find some good advice,ideas and wisdom from others in here, I am new too, and have gotten some great ideas,advice and suggestions.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi welcome :) feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. I'll try my best to reply. :D

·
Add me/PM me, let's talk!
1,072 Posts
Hello Mary and welcome to SAS! I do know what you mean about anxiety and I was the same way when I was at school also! I would keep to myself and try to hide away from my classmates and peers. I know alot of others here also can relate to that feeling as well and you are definitely not alone in that aspect :) If you would like to talk and would like a friend, you can send a friend request on here and send me a PM :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Mary, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Soccer8Squirell! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts