Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new here.firstly i want to ask,is it true that actually everyone have this Social Anxiety problem?

recently i've tell my friend about this problem.and then he said to me that actually everybody have this problem but whether its high or low.is it true?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey zwallet welcome. :)

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Hey zwallet, welcome to SAS! :) Most people probably feel anxiety in some situations(speeches, asking someone out, etc). I think people with SAD tend to get anxious more in normal situations than someone without SAD. Someone with SAD might also have anxiety to the point that it interfers with their lives. Even people with SAD vary a lot in what bothers them and how well the function in society.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My opinion is yes. Everyone, and I mean everyone, experiences anxiety. It's how one reacts to it that makes it a problem.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I wouldn't say average people experience the level of anxiety that SA people have. True many people do not like public speaking but most people can have a simple conversation with a stranger without having a near nervous breakdown.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ZWallet! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
529 Posts
I wouldn't say average people experience the level of anxiety that SA people have. True many people do not like public speaking but most people can have a simple conversation with a stranger without having a near nervous breakdown.
Agreed !

Hi zwallet :wel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts