Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nutmeg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined and finaly got up the nerve to post.I`m nervous right now.Everything social makes me nervous.Talking,phones,everything.But I need to face my fears because they are ruining my life.This is what I`m doing with my life:flush

·
Prozac!
751 Posts
Yeah, I know how you feel! I think it's great you're taking this step though. I was anxious joining SAS too.

Anyway, welcome! :yay

·
Nutmeg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know how you feel! I think it's great you're taking this step though. I was anxious joining SAS too.

Anyway, welcome! :yay
:boogieThank you It`s good that people know where I`m coming from.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Crazy! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Liz, welcome to :sas

·
jigme
44 Posts
thank you
i love the song i don't know the artist name
but it goes like this "They may say that i am crazy, but i am not the only one"
"imagine there is no god"
cuz all my life i have been treated so unfair by people n by my family, somtimes i look at other people n feel like its all my fault.
its very hard to live with social anxiety, everybody has small heart, n all of them wear mask when they go out, but my nature is very simple, shy my dad asked me to make friends with his friends. i said no cuz i am 21 n i feel like i need to grow up and improve myself all the time do my best to correct my thinking and attitude so i can live more peaceful life.

·
Currently Broken
1,231 Posts
:wels Crazy and Thisisnotme!

·
Nutmeg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi! just joined. just sayin hi. been feeling like this lately :afr
Me too.Especialy because its hard to connect with people when I have so much anxiety. When you have to talk to people...then that means you have to talk to them ! :eek:

·
Nutmeg
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you
i love the song i don't know the artist name
but it goes like this "They may say that i am crazy, but i am not the only one"
"imagine there is no god"
cuz all my life i have been treated so unfair by people n by my family, somtimes i look at other people n feel like its all my fault.
its very hard to live with social anxiety, everybody has small heart, n all of them wear mask when they go out, but my nature is very simple, shy my dad asked me to make friends with his friends. i said no cuz i am 21 n i feel like i need to grow up and improve myself all the time do my best to correct my thinking and attitude so i can live more peaceful life.
I feel like sometifes I was being treated unfairly too...I was one of those weird children that phycologists think they need to slap a label on and then give unnecessary psycotropic drugs.Thankfully I didn`t have to take any because my parents aren`t stupid. Sometimes when I go out and there are too many people, I put on a mask of being grumpy,but really I`m nervous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts