Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, Here I go! Sooo where do I start off? Im obviously new here, I've been dealing with SA for about a couple of months now. It's an on and off thing, but recently it has been terrible!! Im a senior in high school and this is my last week of school! Im about to graduate and I am dealing with SA. I cant even take the train to school sometimes because I get anxious and I feel that the situation will only get worse if I go to school. This sucks because this is my last week and I have to make up alot of work for school and Im graduating soon!! Im so self-conscious and I have negative thoughts about how people look at me. Sometimes I think to myself, Maybe they think im crazy :afr lol This isnt a good time in my life for me to be dealing with this but hey everything happens for a reason. Whats funny is that Ive always been an outgoing person that wasnt afraid of meeting new people before but recently I just havent been myself and its affecting my life and can possibly affect my future!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey SOS welcome. :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, SOS! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
High school graduation is always a stressful time; how recently have you been feeling this social anxiety? If you've been an outgoing person up until a few weeks ago, it might not be SAD so much as you're just feeling the pressure of exams and ceremonies and summer starting, etc. If it is SA, though, go ahead and post more here. I think a lot of people would be able to share your feelings and maybe help you work through them. :)

Welcome to SAS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts