Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this website. Aside from work I rarely leave house. This seemed
to happen slowly over the years. But when I think about the past I finally realized this was always going on. I live at the beach and seem to like Winter when nobody is around. When spring/summer/fall arrive I find
things much more difficult. Don't want to babble on first post. Just thanks for being here, This forum could be a huge help.
Eddy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Eddy, glad you're here! I get apprehensive about the warm weather for a similar reason; people like to hang out right in front of my house, talking and listening to loud and obnoxious music for hours on end. I often fantasize that I had a button I could push that would pump awful smelling vapors out there.

Welcome!

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you really hate it maybe you could get a frequency alarm? A lady in my estate has one that teenagers can hear so when I walk the dog I always avoid it :)

·
Song and action man
676 Posts
Hi Eddy welcome aboard. Being at a beach is one place that definitely gives me anxiety for all the reasons you mentioned above!

Anyway, hope you meet some good like minded people here.

·
Nothingman
962 Posts
Hey Eddy,

I have the exact same problem as you. Work work, and nothing else so I never leave the house. I feel your pain dude. And hi, from the Bayshore.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, EddySeaBright! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts