Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I have been a member of this forum for quite some time, I have never had the "cojones" to present myself, and become an active member of this forum, I have remained in the shadows as a silent observer, however, the time has come... alright, enough of that drama!

I am a human male (or I think I'm human, definitely male) from the tropical paradise of Costa Rica! I am 23 years old, I have crappy job as a customer service representative at Amazon, I am trying to finish a major in International affairs (however that might become just another of my unfinished dreams, as I fail most of my classes because I lack the motivation, and think that I do not have a future). Diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when I was 15, and a hard core fan of Star Wars.

Regarding my personal life, very few friends, that I have not talked to in over a year now (not sure if they can remain in the category of friends), I've never had girlfriend (women seems to be scared of my presence, and act aloof around me)... and I have ran out of ideas of what to type, so that is all!

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, DarthRexor! :)

·
Is Not Amused!
437 Posts
Hey dude! Well first of a crappy job is better then no job right? you know how many don't have a job waaaay much! If you'd like to talk personal stuff sometime add me! ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts