Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! What's up?? Well, I'm carlos and I'm 20. I don't usually talk in forums but I've decided it¡s time to leave my shyness behind :blush. Actually, I don't know much about what to say :| XDD.well, I've joined here for two reasons: to talk and meet people and, why doesn't practise my english?, because my english isn't too well hahaha. But the most important thing, to help each other and have fun!!!. :group.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Carlos! Welcome to the forum, and your English is quite nice. If you ever want to practice I could help with any problems? Have fun! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your welcomes and your support!!! :yay Together we can cope any problem!!! :group.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all....and Carlos, su Anglais es muy bueno. I know a little Spanish because my grandfather was Cubano and my boyfriend is Colombian. I can help you learn my English if you will help me learn more Espanol. Es bueno, si?

I have had anxiety all my life when I look back and reflect. I would get so anxious I would rip my own eyelashes out when I was a little girl. After the birth of my second and last child, I developed panic disorder and still have it. It's been 17 years of hell. I have found that the best way to live with anxiety is to find your "triggers", things that make you anxious, and expose yourself to it over and over until the feelings go away.

I look forward to meeting everyone. I accidentally found this website today...and I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Blondewolf. Firstly, welcome to SAS :wels And of course, to teach each other will be a pleasure XDD.

I've always been a little unsociable man, because I'm afraid of the people. I isolate in my room looking at my live passing in front of mine. In adition, I'm going to stop to talk with the few friend I have. All my life I've show a false smile to my family, my friends and I've never talk about my problems with other. I've always dream to be other person, more sociable, opener, but my shyness and my fear don't let me. many times I would wish to stay in my bed and don't wake up, because I'm only happy in my dreams, with my own story. Telling all this is very difficult to me because I've never show my feelings. But I think the time is come!! I want to do lots of things, for example learn english XDD, and for this reason I've decided to join here, because here there are people who understand me. The way will be difficult but I'm sure we can win the battle against all troubles, like shyness or anxiety.

(I'm so sorry for the big text, I have many things to say!!!) I'm sure I have lots of mistakes in the text XDD

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, BANCARNO! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts