Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I'm 31yo and have social anxiety ever since I can remember. I remember being shy & quiet ever since I started school. I pretty much kept to myself throughout my school years. I did well in school & never made any enemies; but I had no friends, ate lunch alone, never "hanged out" or went to parties, etc.

Up to this day, I've never experienced what it is like to have a friend or how to be a friend. My social skills well, what social skills??

Enough with my ranting. I'm sure we all can relate to the same things, so no need for me to go on and on. I feel your sadness & struggles, so a sincere "Free Hug" from me to you.

·
Cynical Idealist
1,339 Posts
Welcome nr385e! You've come to the right place. I hope you can find some friends among us here.

·
Clever Status Title
1,049 Posts
Hey nr385e, I'm pretty much in the same boat, as are many here. But this is where everything turns around for the better, joining here is the first step to getting your life the way you want to live it, no matter how unrealistic that may seem to you at the moment.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, nr385e! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey nr385e welcome. :hyper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.