Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I know very little about this site or this group, but I'm hoping it surprises me in a positive way. Any tips - besides browsing and getting to know the place - are welcome :)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Welcome

Hi,

I know very little about this site or this group, but I'm hoping it surprises me in a positive way. Any tips - besides browsing and getting to know the place - are welcome :)
:wels..The only major tips are probably, to just be courteous to fellow forumers; when online it's easy to just say anything & be bold due to anonymity but just be careful, the forums are lax but the mods here can remove you're membership if you're not polite, probably stay out of threads that cause heated discussions especially..that's what i try to do, other than that most people here are very cool, everyone is going through the same thing:yes

·
Registered
184 Posts
:wels..The only major tips are probably, to just be courteous to fellow forumers; when online it's easy to just say anything & be bold due to anonymity but just be careful, the forums are lax but the mods here can remove you're membership if you're not polite, probably stay out of threads that cause heated discussions especially..that's what i try to do, other than that most people here are very cool, everyone is going through the same thing:yes
Wow smart cars are getting really smart :O logging into the forum and actually speaking to people. thats some future **** I can't handle it:! :O Do your job smart car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips... :) I'll always try to keep it polite, so it's not really an issue. And I agree that anonymity can bring out the nasty side in some..

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, NorwayRA! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts