Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys & girls

Wanted to briefly introduce myself :) I'm 21, female and from Australia. I don't know what i want to do with my life and it feels like it's just going in a downward spiral around and around.

After trying counselling, psychologists and medications it continues to get worse so i deal with it in my own ways which do help short term but make it much worse. The way i feel changes very fast sometimes and i can go from being able to talk to someone, have a conversation or two and look them in the eyes. Not long after that though i can't even look at them and feel extremely worried about absolutely anything that i say, movement that i make, sound i make etc. even slightly moving a finger sometimes it's quite ridiculous. The way i think sometimes i don't know how to explain but it's pretty intense so i write a lot of lyrics, poems and express it in drawings or painting. I'm also confused also about my sexuality and i think this effects my ability to have friendships with girls and most of my friends are guys..

Anyways thats a litte about me so hello again :)

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, HailTheFury! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys & girls

Wanted to briefly introduce myself :) I'm 21, female and from Australia. I don't know what i want to do with my life and it feels like it's just going in a downward spiral around and around.

After trying counselling, psychologists and medications it continues to get worse so i deal with it in my own ways which do help short term but make it much worse. The way i feel changes very fast sometimes and i can go from being able to talk to someone, have a conversation or two and look them in the eyes. Not long after that though i can't even look at them and feel extremely worried about absolutely anything that i say, movement that i make, sound i make etc. even slightly moving a finger sometimes it's quite ridiculous. The way i think sometimes i don't know how to explain but it's pretty intense so i write a lot of lyrics, poems and express it in drawings or painting. I'm also confused also about my sexuality and i think this effects my ability to have friendships with girls and most of my friends are guys..

Anyways thats a litte about me so hello again :)
Hi Paige here, I like poetry as well maybe you could show me some of your work (unless it's all private) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts