Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to dubstep, and from clicking on different dubstep music vids on youtube, I guess there are different kinds of dubstep?..??

But I'm looking for HEAVY dubstep, the kind of dubstep that makes you wanna bounce, along the lines of this sound from caspa and rusko-from minute 0:00-2:19

I like minute 2:19 and on too but it's just not as heavy

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come the **** on

doesn't anyone know any good heavy dubstep?????

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Most people prob have never listened to any dubsetp. I like drum n bass and used to like some speed garage but I never got into dubstep.

·
Quo
101 Posts
My housemate is a DJ who plays a lot of dubstep, I don't think I'll ever warm up to it on account of being woken up by it at 3 am a few too many times.

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
I'm really bad about categorizing artists into genres, but I think I remember reading that artist Milanese is considered dubstep. His music is really intense and filled with amazing beats.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'm a dubstep newb. i like it, but i haven't gone looking for any of it. i just like it when i notice it being used in remixes or sets.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, since the last time I asked this question, I've come across some AMAZING filthy dirty grimy music in the dubstep family that I'd like to share:

whatdayya think? you like?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Check out Skream if you haven't already. Not sure if you'd really call him heavy though. But check out the top artists for the genre on last.fm and amazon lists for dubstep. That's normally how I do my digging.

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
^:yes

thanks for posting all these tracks.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
Listening to Dubstep for an extended period of time(lets say 5 min or more) would make me jump off a building to make it stop.

·
Registered
690 Posts
So much dubstep hate. I don't understand it honestly. Is it because it got really popular really fast? It seems to be the metalcore of electronica with how much hate it gets.

·
moody broovin'
884 Posts
i rarely listen to dbstep and this first one (nneka remix) isn't that much of a dubstep song, but i thought you'd like it. just skip the beginning or whatever

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts

1 - 20 of 38 Posts