Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Daydreaming
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else out there have any health problems other than anxiety that is hard to deal with or causes you a lot of problems? I just feel like, even if I had no fear of being out in the world and interacting with others, that wouldn't matter because I still have health problems that cause me so much trouble and keep me from doing anything much. But then I think, atleast I can walk, it's not like I'm in a wheelchair, atleast I am not homeless, atleast there's some good things in life, atleast I don't have cancer (hopefully), atleast Im not in chronic pain. :sigh (but then I also feel bad for those who do have very severe things or are paralyzed or something like that! ugh, it's not fair)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm in constant pain from several permanent injuries. The pain and injuries don't really limit what I can do but for how long I can do it. Sometimes the pain is so bad all I can do is lay in bed and suffer so even if I didn't have SA I wouldn't go out much.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I have asthma and sleep apnea both help to make my anxieties and depression worse and also keep me from doing some things I'd like to do because I'm so tired all the time.

·
Daydreaming
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone for replying, Im glad Im not alone.

what limits me is a digestive disorder, sinusitis, asthma...Im so overwhelmed and stressed and tired out easily. Maybe anxiety added to that. I had to quit school 5 years ago because of my health mostly, I was too sick all the time. Maybe I have like chronic fatigue or something similar too, I don't know. Getting a digestive disorder in the past 3 years has just made everything worse. And like some of you said, all this just adds on to depression and anxiety.
I also have CP but it's not severe, I wouldn't say that gets in my way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts