Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With everything that has been happening around the world today, the amazement's just wouldn't stop. It amazes me day by day...The technology has gone up to its maximum level should I say. And as I was surfing the net, even the Health Industry itself evolved. I came across PhoneConsultation.Com and to my surprise the website offers face to face doctor visit that all begins with a simple click of your mouse. With that, I must admit feeling older and way out of the trend. :| Has anyone here ever tried this face to face thing? I guess this is the way forward! :)

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Maybe, but I guess this could be an alternative to people who have problems meeting doctors face to face.

But anywho..

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,072 Posts
I'm not sure about that, I'm a skeptic when it comes to using the net for medical advice. I mean if you did a video consultation via webcam with your family doc sure but self diagnosis, non-prescribed, etc seems to me to be counterproductive. Doing some research isn't bad as away to suggest to the doc the direction you're thinking but still overall they should be heeded over ther net info. If you're still suspicious get a second or third opinion elsewhere.

Sorry, I know that's a bit of a rant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts