Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 13 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend of about 9 months broke up with me yesterday.

I know, it's only 9 months, and it doesn't seem logical that i'd get too attached, but I still have really strong feelings for him.

He said that he felt the relationship was stagnant, and wasn't going anywhere. I told him earlier in the relationship that I thought I loved him, and he admitted that he didn't feel the same way. So i respected that, and pretty much remained in the relationship hoping that his feelings would eventually change. He told me yesterday and that not only did he not feel as strongly about him as he did about me, but he felt like his feelings for me weren't growing...they weren't going anywhere. So that was it.

What can i say? I'm still kind of shocked and hurt, because I didn't see it coming AT ALL.

I'm trying to keep my mind occupied, because every time i think about him i tear up. :(

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? What did you do after someone broke your heart? What's a good way to move on?

1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.