Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's this guy that gets the same bus as me to school. Every time I approach the bus stand, he stares at me then when i'm closer he runs away to the other side of the stand! what could this mean? If he liked me surely he would at least say hi and start a conversation? He's never spoken to me! Could he possibly like me or what?:?

·
Registered
72 Posts
With the staring thing...

1) He could like you
2) Theres something about you he is staring at (e.g. you have awesome hair)
3) He is staring because you are staring at him (usually you only notice them staring if you also stare)
4) etc

As for the moving to the other seat thing...
1) Could be shy
2) Him moving seats may be nothing to do with you (could be doing it for some other reason)
3)etc

yes, the best thing to do is to talk it out with him

·
Chocobo
123 Posts
Try talking to him and see what happens :) maybe he likes you or maybe he thinks you look awesome, or both. haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hmm If you directly ask why he stares, It will make him extremely awkward.
Which would just make him more shy :sus
i doubt it will make him more shy. There will be an awkard silence but im sure he would answer her the same way anyone else questions him & gets an answer

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
So there's this guy that gets the same bus as me to school. Every time I approach the bus stand, he stares at me then when i'm closer he runs away to the other side of the stand! what could this mean? If he liked me surely he would at least say hi and start a conversation? He's never spoken to me! Could he possibly like me or what?:?
Yes, my dear, he does.

·
Seeker of Love
5 Posts
guys stare at girls because they think the girl is beautiful
I love how you think that's the only reasons a guy will stare at a girl. I will (probably) stare if there's something on her face, so that may not be what you're looking for. And I may stare if she is beautiful.
But I also stare not just for beauty, but because she dazzles me, beauty, mind and breasts. (I joke about the last one)

·
Banned
2,265 Posts
He likes you.
If he didn't he wouldnt be wasting his time staring at you as much as you said he was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts