Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate it here, im trapped! Is anyone else living on this island with SA!!!?

·
Paralysis by Analysis
21 Posts
LOL! Took the words out my mouth. I was born and raised here. Spent 4 years away from the islands but moved back. But yeah being directly in the middle of the pacific AND being split up into islands... :no I miss being in the city with the feeling anonymity. You go out here once your bound to meet someone you know :afr

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! Took the words out my mouth. I was born and raised here. Spent 4 years away from the islands but moved back. But yeah being directly in the middle of the pacific AND being split up into islands... :no I miss being in the city with the feeling anonymity. You go out here once your bound to meet someone you know :afr
Yes, its just such a small place, a beautiful place, but with SA & going out at all it can be difficult.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the older I get the smaller this island becomes, but I guess it's not that bad. Are you on oahu?
Im on the big island, how about you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
yea it sucks living on a rock with social anxiety..feels like people know who i am already and i get all paranoid sometimes like they're saying "there goes that crazy dude again" :um but i agree that we live in one of the safest, friendliest, and most beautiful places on Earth so i guess we should be very grateful..mahaloz :b

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.