Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interacting with my crush on Facebook right now . I don't feel like messing it up .. .. I don't want to hit on her .. .. . I'm actually quite happy to be friends , and keep this fantasy in my head , until I meet somebody who can lift the curse from me :mushy

Sounds like a perfect plan , don't you think .

It's good to have a crush . Ohhh man .. she's so adorable . But what can I really do .. .. nothing . I need to enduuure it .

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,371 Posts
I really don't like getting crushes on people anymore.

The cons outweigh the pros massively for me, and since if I ever date again it will be with people I don't really know who I don't have a crush on, it's best not to remind myself how that can feel.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
I don't have a crush, but I agree. Whenever I've had one, it makes me feel human instead of robotic.

·
God of Reproduction
112 Posts
most of my crushes weren't even vaguely into me, but my current crush is actively talking to me and flirting back while knowing I'm gay

·
6,040 Posts
Having a crush is a good reason to get into an obsession, get severely depressed and completely crush-ed when they will make hints they don't give a crap about you and you are starting to annoy them by your mere presence.

Having an actual relationship with mutual feelings would be good.

Sorry to break it to you, Denise, but your ''perfect plans'' are usually anything but perfect. Don't get me wrong, I really wish you luck. But I am afraid you will soon tell us how robots are better than humans. I doubt you will not give her some signs that are big enough to be seen from an airplane.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
At this point in my life, only if it's reciprocated. Otherwise I don't want to ever again. The amount of grief it brings is unbearable to me.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Having crushes after crushes after crushes that will never be reciprocated is NOT GOOD AT ALL. :3

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
Friend zoned is a good place to be.... If you're cool with just being her friend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think they are great. In fact I'd like to take some of mine from over the years and keep them locked in a little room whether they like it or not.:mushy Especially the naughtiest ones who would hate to be locked in a room by me.

·
Banned
4,372 Posts
i'm married, plus i'm highly libidinous..

the moment i see someone i'm attracted to, i automatically put them in the friend zone. Yes, they have flirted.. but i also am very up front with them. They know i'm attracted, and they know why i'm put them "off limits", and we are very respectful of it.

(but they also know that if i weren't in a relationship, they would be one well-raped man..)

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
I dislike crushes, love is way better.

my heart is sensitive :l, crushes end like nothing.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm at peace with my crush . Coming home after a hard day's work has had a positive impact on my self-esteem , especially since construction work feels like being in a Gym every day .

I don't want to take a break after coming home , despite working 8+ hours . I just want to keep working on my projects . I have so much energy .. .. and part of this is the result of having a crush on somebody .

I am relatively detached from my Crush , I should say . It's really weird , because .. .. I feel almost Superhuman at times . Even if she found somebody else , and got married .. .. I wouldn't care . It's their loss . ^.-

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
The only crushes I get anymore are on people who are completely unobtainable. Like.. theyre not actually real.

...so...

I know dat feel.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I hate having crushes. I tend to bounce from crush to crush, becoming obsessed and nauseous. I couldn't stand just being friends with a crush. I want reciprocation. I just want to feel desirable or attractive to someone.

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts
I love the giddy feeling. :)

·
Go ahead and try.
3,212 Posts
I hated crushes, mostly because I couldn't deal with the petty emotions that came from them. That's why I've always ended up being the one to engage first.

Never wait for someone to lift some 'curse' from you, rip it apart and build something better from the pain yourself.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts