·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vote.

·
SAS Member
941 Posts
Yes, I'm normally pretty open about it. Not too long ago, my boyfriend scoffed and rolled his eyes saying "You don't have social anxiety!" :? Usually I'd be rather irritated by that comment, but it made me realize that I'm lucky that I've gotten alot better SA-wise in the past couple years.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My family knows i have it... and i'm sure everyone else knows i have it.

·
SA's Slave
509 Posts
Only 3 people know I have SA. I had to tell my mom because it explains why I had been out of the job for so long. And she told my stepdad.( :mum ) I told my bf too, but he knows everything.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interesting... females have revealed double hte number of males who have revealed!

·
Registered
146,656 Posts
I agree with Becky and Thunder. Some don't know I have it and think I'm a nut, though. Others do and think I am okay (or do they really think I'm a nut and are just being nice...). Thanks a lot, social anxiety!

·
SAS Member
14,578 Posts
My familly and my roommate know about my SA.

To my familly i'm some kind of weird freak. They love me of course but they think i will never change :(

Anyway... It's Nice to know your own familly's got your back like that :roll

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.