Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
7541 - 7560 of 7606 Posts

· Super Moderator
Worried
7,609 Posts
Hell no! Last time I went to a wedding I was a teenager, that's probably very sad really.

Have you ever got something for free, because a grocery store forgot to charge you for it at the checkout, amongst many things you bought? (they didn't charge me for a bottle of sherry at a local store once!)

· Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,987 Posts
No but it makes me wonder if someone did that, are they trying to fly like a witch?

HYE watched in such disbelief that it seems like slow motion as someone backs their car up into yours?

· Registered
12,822 Posts
I don't remember stepping on any cactus, but I've been through woods and had sticky, pricky things poke me pretty good.

Have you ever been kicked out of somewhere for being too loud and obnoxious, or disruptive in some other way?

· Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,987 Posts
Nope. I'm a pretty quiet person and like to show the same respect I'd like from my neighbors whether it's at home, a hotel, or anywhere else. Closest was when I was about 17 and me and a friend rented a motel room and he decided to throw a party with about 10 other people which I hated because I just wanted to hang out with my friend and be away from my parents at the time and I never like parties anyway, but we didn't get kicked out just everyone else was asked to leave.

HYE been evacuated?

· SASsy
18,775 Posts
Yes. We lived near a freeway. One time a propane tanker truck overturned and started leaking. Everyone within a couple mile radius was evacuated. The police knocked on the door and told us to evacuate immediately. We spent the night in a hotel.

HYE flown in a helicopter?

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
No. Closest thing I've done to that was I've been in the middle of a large abandoned rock quarry on a 100 degree day. I went there on a whim to explore but never thought to take water.

HYE used a 3D printer?

7541 - 7560 of 7606 Posts