Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
unfortunatly i have never been in love but i think i would like to be, but if it has not happened by now i dont think that it will. having social anxiety has kept me from ever opening up to anyone.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ha, yea, I never really had it. I tell people, atleast you had it once, that means it's possible to have it again. It's a shame I'm always reminded of it with the people I talk to online, it seems soo many of them have somebody, even majority of the people with SA.

·
Registered
761 Posts
To me it feelsl like if you had it once, then it's going to be harder to find again...

·
Banned
19,437 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Even though I haven't experienced it...I know that I do want to be in love and feel what it feels like to be loved. Isn't the saying, "It's better to have been loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" I totally agree with that saying. I'd rather have it just once than never knowing what it feels like. I agree though that it's hard to not miss what you don't have, but for me than doesn't necessarily dismiss my desire to know what it feels like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts