• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Barbells and kittens
3,803 Posts
Many times. Was on a regular basis in grade school. Then a few times in my late teens and early 20's that were kind of bad. Concussion once, collapsed lung another time, a few of black eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Socializing with myself
4,962 Posts
My classmates in fifth grade told another class that I wanted to beat him up. A few weeks later, the kid arrived at my lunch table and slap my face. One of my female classmates said to me "this is why nobody wants to be around you." I never said that I wanted to fight no one. My classmates behave this way, because I'm quiet.

In middle school, I witnessed someone taking off their shoe to slap my classmate in the face. My classmates couldn't open up his eye, and it was so purple and disfigured.

·
📝📸🎬💾🎲&#991
6,572 Posts
No. Although kids loved to kick me under the table in elementary and middle school since I wouldn't talk to tell, and one twisted my ankle badly once.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
41,964 Posts
No never been beaten up. Some girl got pissed off and said she wanted to slap me because she was frustrated with me not talking but didn't, and I was hit over the head a bunch of times by the girl who abused me for years once because my brother was annoying her, but my brother took that more seriously than I did lol. The person who did that was worse/better at psychological abuse/manipulation. She also hit some guy in school once in the corridor and that was laughable too (like she was laughable for her pathetic attempt I mean.)

·
Failure's Art
1,904 Posts
Nope. I've been in fights that I've lost and I've gotten black eyes on multiple occasions (maybe will post a pic at some point) but I wouldn't say I've ever been beaten up.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
836 Posts
Does my mom count? Yeah kinda...possible trigger

Beaten minus the up.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
No. I don't think I ever even got into a physical fight before. The closest is probably having this feud with this korean girl I sat next to in 3rd grade, which resorted to us always hitting each other with our rulers. She was the one the started the feud because she had a problem with me for some unknown reason.

·
SUS Member
10,507 Posts
Shared this stuff too many times already, but yeah.

Don't Quote This said:
Someone came up behind me and hit me in the back of the head, knocked me to the ground, and started whaling on me. To this day I have no idea why he did it.

Another time two guys came up behind me. One grabbed my arms from behind and held me while the other guy punched me in the stomach. Not sure why they did it, since I'd never gotten into any arguments with either of them.

Another time my friend and I got taken out into a field by 8 guys because one of them wanted to beat me up. They told me they'd hurt my friend if I fought back so I just stood there and let him punch/kick me until he got tired. I had no idea who he was and had never seen him before.

I was threatened tons of times, and been in lots of verbal disagreements, but those were the only physical fights I've ever been in. In all of them, I was either ambushed or outnumbered. I've never been in a fair fight, or in a fight with a person I knew and that I had some kind of conflict with. It was always people I didn't know who attacked me for no reason. (Though I suspect it's because they thought I was queer, since that's usually what people called me.)

·
SAS Member
14,408 Posts
No. Never. People left me alone for the most part, other than talking big and calling me names. The only person who beat me physically was my dad.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,505 Posts
Nah, not really. I've been punched, but never really beat up. I never have even thrown a punch at someone though, at worst someone would punch me, push me around a lot, then call me a bunch of names, expect me to react to their criticism and when I did not, it never escalated. I guess being called a ***, *****, etc, was supposed to get me to turn into Rambo to defend my honor, but it never really worked on me. I think I spoiled their fun, by not playing into their games. I mean, punching someone that will not engage with you is kind of a dick move, so they generally would just move off - after their attempts of manipulation to try to have some retaliation did not work.

I find most of the people that would start **** with me, did so to elevate their own standing. They could do so, without beating me to a pulp. I was never one for the ape like behavior they put up for display, so it was pretty easy for me to avoid. Thankfully, in my case, that is all it ever was when people got physical with me.

I never felt the need to defend my honor, which I guess makes me a coward in their eyes, but.. eh, oh well.

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
No-one's ever laid a hand on me. (well, not in a bad way) :roll

I would react very badly indeed to that.

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Never been physically beaten but took a lot of verbal abuse from peers and family alike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts