Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep thinking about what my perfect girlfriend would be like but her face and body are based off of an actress. I think it's kinda sad (and pathetic) because every time I see her I get bummed out about how I'll never meet her let alone actually have a chance with her.

·
Registered
320 Posts
i don't think looks are that important if they have a good personality I'm really into women like Lauren Graham or Zooey Deschanel because they have a down to earth personality plus they don't try to hard on their looks like some people do.

·
Registered
514 Posts
They're all stuck up *****es. No thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
yep I like giovanni ribisi, Kurt Cobain and Adrien Brody off the top of my head (as far as looks go because I don't actually know them - unfortunately)

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Ya there are three-fours actors..i like n dream about him to be like them..i always imagine about him..i wish he look like them

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
No, not at all. I don't even have celebrity crushes...never have. Seems a bit unrealistic, anyway. And, I don't have an ideal set of looks in mind when I think of my perfect match. It always amazes me how people can say they prefer a certain color hair or eyes. I'm not attracted to anything specific from a physical standpoint.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Absolutely not. There are a few I hold as being relatively close to my ideal of physical beauty, but beyond that, there's nothing appealing about them. By their very virtue of being an actress, their personality, lifestyle and mindset is not what I'm after.

·
Registered
800 Posts
God no! Like most I've drooled over certain celebs but honestly wouldn't waste my time trying to find their look in a potential partner. Imagining myself with them would be pointless too......

well except for maybe Nautica Thorn and Lexi Belle, but I only do that for an hour at a time and I'm done! :b

·
Registered
7 Posts
I do base my perfect boyfriend off of a celebrity but not for physically handsomeness. It's more like;
"I wish he'd have a sense of humor like ..."
or
"I wish his laugh would sound like ..."
I'm probably just weird but that's really all use as a base for my perfect guy.
Mella

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Having celebrity crushes is fine, but thinking that the only girl worth meeting has to look like her is foolish. For one, I don't know if any woman is more gorgeous than Sara E.R. Fletcher anyway, so you can scratch that. It just comes down to whether the person you fancy to is attractive in their own way.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
Back in high school when I had a huge crush on Zac Efron.

·
FAILURE
618 Posts
Yes, Zooey Dechanel... I always seem to love girls who are very much like her, then end up dating girls who are nothing like her :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jim/Tim Halpert from the Office is someone I would base my perfect boyfriend on. Both their looks are average, not the whole unrequited love part, but the nice humorful guys who isn't painfully outgoing, but is fun to be around. Plus pranking is a bonus as well, since I'm also known as the pranking girl.

I'm kind of glad my perfect boyfriend is based on these two, because they're both fairly realistic guys IMO. I know they're not actors, but w/e.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.