Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
It got mine wrong.
I was thinking of Golden Girls and It guessed Mama's Family, whatever that may be. lol

·
Registered
958 Posts
Maniac Mansion -- it was wrong, of course.. :p Guessed "Animorphs" . . :sus

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Mine was Monty Python and the Holy Grail and it got it right, but it asked about 50 questions before getting it. Heck, I could get the movie/tv show right in 50 guesses.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It didn't get mine right. :banana I was thinking of that old tv show "Small Wonder" about that girl robot and it guessed "Wonder Years".

·
Registered
25 Posts
It got my 'Full House' and 'Step by Step' right, though they are probably some of the most common/easiest for it to get.

·
Registered
538 Posts
It didn't guess mine either. I was thinking of Mary Poppins, and it guessed some movie called Motocrossed. Which seems weird because it specifically asked me if the movie I was thinking of was about 2 kids and their very different nanny and i said yes, and I don't know of any other movies that have that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
After like 500 questions, it asked me if it was centered around the funeral business, and it guessed Six Feet Under, and was right.

·
Registered
742 Posts
it guessed mine wrong also, i was thinking about That 70's show and it guessed Saved by the Bell, but after 100 questions or so it guessed mine correct

·
Registered
877 Posts
oh geez...
ok i was thinking of an anime called Trigun( i was curious if it would feature any anime series)
so after about 60+ questions which where mostly a definite "no" for an answer I get this question:

- is it about Vash the Stampede(the main character's name)

(me) -um...yes

- so i guess you are Trigun

duh...lame! :lol

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
shawla said:
It got mine wrong.
I was thinking of Golden Girls and It guessed Mama's Family, whatever that may be. lol
Mama's family was hilarious. A little like Golden Girls. This old woman(played by Vickie Lawrence)who was not actually old played a mother who had her son and daughter in law living with her and a nephew I believe. "Mama" hated her daughter in law and was pretty neurotic. Kind of a Lucy type of character but worse. She'd tell everyone just how she felt and said too much at times. She drank canned beer too.If you ever get a chance and it's on watch a few episodes of it which originally aired in the 80's -it's too funny.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
it got mine right Early Edition!!!

And it didn't ask but a few questions...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts