Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kay here it goes. If you were to see me in real life, I seem like I have everything under control. I'm funny, confident, social and have been told I make people feel at ease and am very nice. Ive always been at the top of my class and am confident enough to stand up for myself and by myself. I never bully. I actually am one of the rare people that puts myself out there and defends those whom I see are in trouble. I never talk about people behind their back, not even people I don't like. Yet for some reason I seem to always be attracting hate. People have always hated me from as long as I can rememember. Sometimes they literally HATE me for no reason. There was this girl girl who hated me with such an intensity and always enjoyed being rude to me even though I tried several times to settle things. When I was in first grade, I never really hung with a group of people and was often playing by myself and wandering around. Now in high school, I can't make friends at all. It never works out. I literally spend all my time by myself. I try not to step on people's toes but somehow there is alway someone who is publicly yelling at me. It's not a rare thing for me and it's so embarrassing. I don't get r?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts