Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I would candy-flip then. Only makes sense.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yeah, I too was excited about this thread. I often have that feeling like I've spent so long trying to pretend to be someone who isn't baffled and anxious about normal situations that I honestly don't know what's the real me and what's pretend.

Undelete!!!

·
Banned
2,173 Posts
Yep. I have no personality. Though I suppose it's still better than having a crappy personality; so not too bothered about my lack of personality at the moment.

Also, I'm sure I'll construct myself a new one soon enough...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not sure, my personality is like hidden. It wants to come out when it feels like its the right moment. When it does come out and wants to be shared, people don't know how to take it.

·
I smell bull****.
160 Posts
Yea, I think I have or maybe it hasn't developed completely. Does that make sense? Thinking more about it though, sometimes I feel like I have a *****y, shallow personality. Maybe it's the frustration building inside that's making me like that.

Don't you hate being a pushover? I make a mental note to stand my grand but sometimes, your mind just go blank and you're just unable to drive a point.

I digress.

·
absurdinista
3,010 Posts
Expressing humor makes me feel vulnerable so I seem pretty boring, but I have a sense of humor- I'm just too afraid to show it the vast majority of the time, because it makes me feel vulnerable to criticism...

...I hate that SA has done this to me, or low self-esteem; whichever it is I have.

·
Big Damn Hero
890 Posts
Expressing humor makes me feel vulnerable so I seem pretty boring, but I have a sense of humor- I'm just too afraid to show it the vast majority of the time, because it makes me feel vulnerable to criticism...

...I hate that SA has done this to me, or low self-esteem; whichever it is I have.
Yeah, i usually take ages and ages to show anyone my sense of humour. Even online. Actually especially online. Usually if i write something even slightly humorous i'll think 'nah, that's lame" or "are they gonna take offense?" or something and just delete it. Bleh. Probably my sense of humour is lame :|

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.