This past July I was prescribed Luvox CR 150 mg for my SA. I took it at bedtime as prescribed. However, that night I was awakened by a sick feeling and threw up twice. I felt sick for the following 3 days. I discontinued the pills immediately after I felt sick that night, so I only took one pill total. The pharmacist believed it was more likely that the sickness was from a stomach virus instead of a side effect from the pill. Because of the sickness, though, I am afraid to start Luvox again. Has anyone ever tried this medication?