Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used to have a friend. he was actually more like a brother or family, we were fairly close. this happened on more than one occasion but i remember specifically one time we were sitting one his couch watching t.v. with some other people i was on the far side and he was on the other with people in between us. it was fairly quiet we were all a bit spaced out but then it was as if i put my thoughts toward him and then he did the same thing at the same time coincidentally. and the best way to describe it was that our thoughts were in sync. we weren't necessarily 'talking' but it was like we both knew that the other was thinking towards the other at that time and it was just a strange feeling of acknowledgement. it lasted for a brief moment.

when i finally asked him about it a year or more later he actually agreed that he thought that had happened as well but he said he wouldn't have ever ask me about it. sometimes to this day even though i havent seen this person in a long time i feel like it happens but in a much more subtle way. like we both think of something at the same time.

·
Silly Willy
1,002 Posts
Anything such as this is very possible, although it's never happened to me. Interesting though, it would be nice to have such a connection with somebody.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts