Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And what did you both do or talk about..? Because I have had some of my friends randomly show up at the door, AND IM A NERVOUS WRECK, right? What did you do to prepare yourself to start talking and opening your ears , whenever a person without SA starts talking to me I get so intimidated.. 馃様

Registered
My SA is pretty non-existent around my friends. So even if they did show up randomly, I'm too happy to be nervous. What do we do or talk about? Whatever comes up really. I love video games, so I might make them play video games with me, or we'll eventually find something to do. I can't really give any tips since I don't actually prepare anything.

Registered
It is a bit overwhelming when people come over unannounced. Once my friends came over and had planned to take me to a party, which just about gave me a panic attack because I wasn't expecting that. However, you just need to calm yourself down. Take a few deep breaths, and try talking about something not important. If they are good friends, your anxiety should lower and just try to have fun. They are your friends after all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts