Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to the doctors lately? Has anyone tried to force you to get the vaccine when you don't want it? The last time visited the doctor they were trying to pretty hard to for me to get the flu shot. And I'm thinking the next time I'm there they'll push even harder for the covid vaccine.

Seriously everything that I've been worried about lately has been about forced covid vaccines, or other forced covid insanity.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,245 Posts
Only twice since the pandemic. Both times, it was before vaccines were out. The doctor just rushed through the appointment and booted me out.

Just give them a firm "no" if you don't want the vaccine. They cannot legally force you take it. And they will not waste too much time and effort once you give them a firm "no".

·
Super Moderator
34,268 Posts
Has anyone been to the doctors lately? Has anyone tried to force you to get the vaccine when you don't want it? The last time visited the doctor they were trying to pretty hard to for me to get the flu shot. And I'm thinking the next time I'm there they'll push even harder for the covid vaccine.

Seriously everything that I've been worried about lately has been about forced covid vaccines, or other forced covid insanity.
I went to get epilepsy meds filled. He didn't even mention it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes, I went to the walk-in clinic about a month ago for coughing. Basically they didn’t know what was wrong so they told me to pick up some OTC cough suppressant from the pharmacy. It kind of worked.

·
alien monk
8,616 Posts
:censored:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been looking at the reviews at place I'm going should I be worried about this:

From 2 months ago:
Sadly they’re pushing the vaccination. Place is going down hill fast.

From 4 months ago:
This hospital has been horrible anyone admitted will be diagnosed with covid and if they were to die they would diagnose them with covid to get money... horrible care... horrible nurses this place need to be checked out it’s all about money now

2 reviews of about 150ish since covid started. And that's assuming other ones haven't been censored.

·
bipolar
17,098 Posts
I go to the doctor a lot. Plus they call me to check up on me with the start of telehealth etc and the pandemic.

Also went to the dentist the other day (scary) and had my flu shot at the chemist near there.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I havent been to doctors for over a year I think just before covid hit. They tried to give me the flu shot and pneumonia shot I refused but they kept trying. They gave me a booster of some kind. I don't know why they insist on being so pushy it's my body. Kinda wonder if they got a bonus or something for giving shots. This was at a clinic-type place I don't have a regular doctor. I haven't been back since cause they made me so anxious trying to force that stuff on me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts