Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WhiteCastle was an absolute gasser! That's one I'll buy some day to keep in my collection of dvds guaranteed to make me laugh.

Have you seen it? If so, what did you think?

I didn't really like Doogie Hauser acting that way, but my husband thought it was hilarious! :b

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shwin said:
haha I loved it, I had white castle for the first time after the movie.
:lol Were the burgers good?

I didn't even know WhiteCastle burgers really existed! George said they had them in Pennsylvania!

Star :b

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soma said:
It starred a Korean guy and an Indian guy. That makes it cool in my book 8).
:agree They were great!

Star :yes

·
Registered
151 Posts
very funny movie. "i wanna burn this mother ****a down" :lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mrhanky said:
i liked it ..it was different and it left me craving a whitecastle burger
Have you had one before? I never have!

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
onlylordknows said:
enjoyed it a lot
I can't wait for the Amsterdam one
I want to move to Amsterdam! :haha

Star

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I love White Castles. We have a lot of them here in the Cincinnati area. I think they are predominantly in the midwest and northeast.

They are nicknamed "sliders" or "five-grease spots on a bun". They are between 1/4 and 1/3 the size of a regular hamburger, so you usually get 3 or 4 burgers at least (many people get a "sack of 10"). I've known people to eat as many as 40 White Castle burgers in one sitting (not recommended). The hamburger patty literally has five holes in it for the grease to help cook the middle (thus the aforementioned nickname).

They make you gassy if you eat too many and they give you bad breath, but they are good!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mrhanky said:
they come in a box of about 20 ..there really small and have a strange taste but i like em :stu
Good Lord! 20?!!!!!

Star :con

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gatsuu said:
Me and the roomie got stoned to watch it...We had a good laugh :lol
That is hilarious!!!! Reminds me of my college days! :haha

Did you go to WhiteCastle? :stu

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They make you gassy if you eat too many and they give you bad breath, but they are good!
:rofl

Say, thanks for the description! I can just picture all that grease on the bun and the five holes in the burger. Sounds like a fun pig out.

Star :b

·
Registered
415 Posts
leilanistar said:
...WhiteCastle was an absolute gasser!
:lol That statement takes on a whole new meaning when you actually eat them. I'm in Ohio, where the chain started, so they are never far regardless of where you live here. Yes, I love them. REALLY good. When we moved out of state we had them shipped to us. :hide

·
Registered
775 Posts
This movie is just begging for a sequel! Does anyone know if there's gonna be a sequel?
Oh, and the actor who played Kumar is going to be in the next Spider Man movie. Hot! Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts