Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sleep in Sanity
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The final boss battle in Tomb Raider (the 2013 version) was a lot harder than I expected. no matter how many times I shot him, it had virtually no effect. add that to the fact I also had to battle other numerous enemies along with the boss.

For easiest, I have to go with the final boss in Skyrim.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Easiest - Yu Yevon.
If that counts as the last boss. Not sure.

I can't think of the hardest right now, but Senator Armstrong was pretty tough on MGS Revengeance: Rising on Very Hard mode.

I always struggled on Dagra Dai on NG2 also.

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
I feel Marie from SkullGirls is pretty challenging, It usually takes me 20+ tries to beat her. However, I probably just suck... I don't know :/

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
The hardest, for me: The final boss in Shadows of the Damned on the hardest difficulty. I fought the boss for more than 90 minutes in one life and still didn't defeat him. I had no idea how to win.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
This boss fight wasn't even hard, but it was creepy as hell so I died several times. You had to hide from this guy and catch him off guard, but there was broken glass all over the floor and if you stepped on it, he would find you. Ugh, he was just creepy altogether.

I honestly can't think of an easiest one at the moment.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat.

As for easiest...

Bob the Goldfish from Earthworm Jim?
Haha! Yea, Bob the Goldfish. You just walk up to him.

Hardest? Um... Azazel from Tekken 6. Never beat him once. Uhhh... Challenging but fun... Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. If you can beat him, then Ansem is no problem.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

Hardest? Um... Azazel from Tekken 6. Never beat him once. Uhhh... Challenging but fun... Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. If you can beat him, then Ansem is no problem.
I remember my brother and I trying to beat him, but we never did. I think I saw a video on YouTube where you can just kick him (or punch him, can't remember) repeatedly and he never has a chance to attack you. I never tried it though.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
The final boss in Uncharted gave me tons of trouble, but that's mostly because the game is at its cheapest in that section. It has nothing to do with difficulty for the most part.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
Can't get easier than that :b

Earthworm Jim was such a great and original whacky game. I was really impressed when i had to beat that green guy while bungee jumping. Come to think of it, that boss was kind of hard.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hardest: Gill from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. I can't count how many blood vessels I've popped because of him! The first time I started cursing was from this boss! Oh, and the resurrections! DON'T get me started on the resurrections! True torture, I swear...

·
In the middle of nowhere
1,079 Posts
Hardest? I think Ozma from FF9 was pretty hard... Hmm I guess I'll have to go with Sephiroth from KH 1 as hardest tbh. Easiest? Honestly any boss from the first Spyro game was piss easy lol.

·
Karasuno's Ace
696 Posts
The end of Shaolin Monks is extremely annoying. Having to defeat Shang Tsung, Kintaro, and Shao Khan consecutively is infuriating. Dagra Dai from Ninja Gaiden ll, or really just any Ninja Gaiden boss is quite hard as well.

I can't really think of an easiest boss.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Hardest for me was definitely Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II
Kurt Zisa (KH I) was also ridiculous.

I can't think of the easiest boss battle...I guess it wasn't memorable enough. :b

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Hardest for me was Vanitas Lingering spirit and Mysterious Figure, the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I beat Sephiroth in KH1 and KH2 but could never get the Mysterious Figure.

Don't know easiest. Skyrim is a good choice though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts