Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how come I wished everyone a Happy Spring and everyone ignored it? that's not friendly

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
41,964 Posts
I only just saw this thread. I wasn't really aware this was a thing people wished each other but thanks.

Here's a song about sunflowers and zombies:

Because it's spring (flowers,) but also I'm still me.

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
how come I wished everyone a Happy Spring and everyone ignored it? that's not friendly
Pretty quiet here lately Lily - but I hope you have a happy spring - even though it's autumn here. ( I think you guys call it fall? )

It's okay - I quite like the cooler weather too.

·
customusertitle
740 Posts
Happy spring.

I'm often confused about seasons (I only technically notice Summer and Winter really, and it feels wintery atm). We celebrate Spring in May though where I am.

·
Administrator
8,873 Posts
It's autumn here, but I hope your spring is nice. :)

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
It's not spring here yet unless you buy into the meteorological spring start of March 1st. Around here I think the meteorological winter start of Dec.1 works since it's usually very winter like by Dec 1 but it's not very spring like on March 1. March 20 spring equinox makes more sense for first day of spring here.

·
Terminator
13,154 Posts
I hope your spring is nice, too :)

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies everyone! I just thought March is Spring time and it is later on. I hope it gets warmer or whatever is best, I've seen the sun so far

·
Failure's Art
1,904 Posts
I feel like it's not really Spring until daylights savings, that's the official start of Spring as far as I'm concerned. But we're almost there, thank god. I've had enough of this ****ty Coronavirus-infested winter. Can't wait to move on and hopefully enjoy some decent weather.

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel like it's not really Spring until daylights savings, that's the official start of Spring as far as I'm concerned. But we're almost there, thank god. I've had enough of this ****ty Coronavirus-infested winter. Can't wait to move on and hopefully enjoy some decent weather.
I'm glad too. I'd like it to be warmer, more sun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts