Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just 4 days ago i was afraid of the fame i got from winning the mil in lotto. (;

Im just very happy to day im done with smoking! i think smoking led me into SA!!!!!

And i just did my first presentation today that i havn't been able to do for years cause of anxiety like shakings, muscles freaking out, neck freaking out unable to talk clear, shaky voice, can hear your heart, keep thinking of please dont let me shake please dont let me shake, just if i dont get a panic attack :/

Today i did it without even thinking about my SA, and i feel much more confident without smokes, i talk more, im alot more fun.

i could just be very sensitive to necotine or something i dont even know! but i feel different now thats true fact!

Idk it could be just the first days where ur ego is big? i dont know but it feels amazing exept the strong urge to smoke hehehe.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Well done... It all progressively gets better with time too. I remember past the 3 week mark the worst of the cravings were gone, and I had little to no urge of continuing the filthy habit. Exercise helped me immensely and eating healthy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts