:hb :clap :yay :clap :hb

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Happy B-day. :drunk

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Thanks for the thought behind your posts. I know you all mean well, but I can assure you it won't be a happy day, as happy days simply don't happen for me.

I can't remember the last time I had a happy birthday. Wishing me a happy birthday is like going to Hiroshima and wishing them a happy Atomic Bomb day every August 6.

I will now go mourn my accident of birth that has brought me nothing but pain & misery.

·
Ninja
4,236 Posts
Thanks for the thought behind your posts. I know you all mean well, but I can assure you it won't be a happy day, as happy days simply don't happen for me.

I can't remember the last time I had a happy birthday. Wishing me a happy birthday is like going to Hiroshima and wishing them a happy Atomic Bomb day every August 6.

I will now go mourn my accident of birth that has brought me nothing but pain & misery.
I'm sorry you feel that way, and I assure you I definitely know the feeling. I hope things pick up for you.

Here's a customary (try to) have a Happy Birthday from me too.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Okay,so I'm a little hesitant to wish you a happy birthday,as you will possibly blast me with comparisons to maiming,pus filled sores,or disembowling. So,uhh lets just go with -have a nice day!

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts

:eek: I'm speechless. Whatever it was that has happened to you to make you feel such bitterness.....I'm sorry about that.

·
Monster
6,557 Posts
Here's hoping it's tolerable

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:eek: I'm speechless. Whatever it was that has happened to you to make you feel such bitterness.....I'm sorry about that.
You've only been here a mere 3 months, so you missed over 6 years of posts that chronicle how I go from bitter to more bitter to mega-ultra-super-bitter.

The short version of how I got this way:
I was born, I was treated like s*** by my peers, I was endlessly rejected, I failed in everything I tried, fear prevented me from doing anything with my life, and I have no realistic prospect of any life going forward that is better than hell on earth. I see only two likely outcomes of my life.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.